About South San Joaquin GSA
Like many public agencies, the South San Joaquin GSA is governed by a Board of Directors and is subject to transparency laws and regulations such as the Open Meeting Act (Brown Act) and the Fair Political Practices Commission rules on conflicts of interest.
Board of Directors and Officers
- Bob Holmes, Chairman, SSJID Director – Division 1
- Daniel deGraf , Vice Chair, Ripon Vice Mayor, Seat 2
- Tammy Alcantor, Escalon City Manager
- Mike Weststeyn, SSJID Director – Division 4
- Dave Kamper, SSJID Director – Division 3
- Peter Rietkerk, Administrator, SSJID General Manager
- Bere Lindley, Treasurer, SSJID Assistant General Manager
- Mia Brown, SSJID General Counsel
- Danielle Barney, Clerk of the Board, SSJID
- Brandon Nakagawa, Secretary, SSJID Water Resources Coordinator
Groundwater Sustainability Plan
The Eastern San Joaquin Groundwater Authority was created to coordinate the development and implementation of a single groundwater sustainability plan (GSP) covering the entire Eastern San Joaquin Groundwater Subbasin, in portions Calaveras, San Joaquin, and Stanislaus Counties, and representing sixteen (16) member GSAs. The South San Joaquin GSA is one of sixteen (16) active member GSAs in the ESJ Groundwater Authority.